Workspace by the minute
|Today||09:00AM - 06:00 PM|
|Community Team Hours||09:00AM - 06:00 PM|
|Aircon Hours||Open 24 hours|
Located in Grade-A office and just a few minutes of walk from Sheung Wan and Central MTR Station, Garage Central is ideal for high profile members from the professional services industry.
If your WorkStyle needs require you to have easy access to Hong Kong’s financial district with stylish eateries close by, then Garage Central is for you.
You need to pay extra fees to use other amenities. Please approach the Community team at the front desk to purchase amenities.
· Garage Society strives to provide Garagers with the ideal office space to work. Garagers are expected to conduct legal business and lawful activities only.
· Garagers and guests shall conduct themselves in a businesslike manner; the noise level, especially when making phone calls, should be kept to a level so as not to interfere with or disrupt others.
· Garagers’ guests are welcome to use the meeting room (booked by Garagers) as well as the common areas for brief discussions. Should guests need to work at Garage Society, a Day Pass will be required.
· Garagers shall not leave their belongings unattended. Garage Society is not responsible for Garagers’ personal property.
· Garagers shall not affix anything to the windows, walls, or any other part of the space; or make alterations or additions to the space or desks. Should they wish to make any alterations or affix anything, Garagers are to cover the full cost of the repair required after seeking approval from Garage Society.
· Garagers should treat the space with care and respect. Garage Society reserves the right to claim damage from Garagers should damages be found.
· Pets are allowed in Sai Ying Pun. Service animals in the company of individuals with a disability are allowed in all locations.
· Garagers shall not use the space for lodging, sleeping, or any immoral or illegal purposes.
· Smoking is only allowed in the designated area on the outdoor terrace.
· The common spaces may be rented for events from time to time, and hot desk Garagers may need to work in the meeting rooms during the event time.
· Internet service and any other services provided by Garage Society may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any information, data, or material in violation of any local law is prohibited.
· Garage Society reserves the right to make such other Membership Conditions and House Rules in its judgment that may be needed for the safety of Garagers and care & cleanliness of the space.
Garage Society reserves the right to terminate any membership should Garagers be found in breach of the Membership Conditions or House Rules.23/F, On Building, 162 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong