Workspace by the minute
You need to pay extra fees to use other amenities. Please approach the Community team at the front desk to purchase amenities.
Our outlet is in remote control mode for resource optimisation. Kindly call/WhatsApp/Telegram +65 8200 7288 or email (email@example.com) to book your slots and receive our Check-In guide.
Boutique-sized shop providing up to a maximum of 5 workspaces (height adjustable work desks for ergonomics) that are clean and disinfected before each customer's use. Configurable to dedicated desk spaces or meeting room. (Note: Meeting room booking comes with free use of projector and monitor)
Surrounded by various good eateries, B.Y.O food using reusable containers (barePack).
Healthier choices of beverages and snacks are available for purchase.
Flexible workspace configurations with various IT equipment support on request.
|Today||8:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Community Team Hours||8:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Aircon Hours||8:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
General Dos and Don'ts
1. Do help to lower your volume so that the environment remains conducive for everyone in Converge Spot.
2. Do help to keep our premises clean and take good care of the equipment.
3. Do help us do better in sustainability efforts by placing empty cans into our metal cans recycling bin.
4. We care for our customers' wellness and also our staff. Please do not abuse our staff but inform our Converge Spot managers should there be a need.
5. Should any action by a customer, may it be towards our staff or otherwise, be deemed inappropriate by the managers of Converge Spot, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to attention, the management reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the customer which may result in, but not limited to, being asked to leave without a refund for any services incurred.
Bring Your Own (B.Y.O) Food
1. Food in plastic single-use disposables is not allowed in Converge Spot's premises. Customers are encouraged to utilise reusable containers.
2. Pungent food such as durian, fermented beancurd and others that may affect other customers will not be allowed.
3. Beverages in plastic bottles, cups, or bags are not allowed. Customers are encouraged to utilise reusable thermals or bottles.
4. Converge Spot reserves all rights to deny consumption of food and beverages that are not in line with our 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle) philosophy.