Workspace by the minute
You need to pay extra fees to use other amenities. Please approach the Community team at the front desk to purchase amenities.
|Today||Open 24 hours|
|Community Team Hours||8:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Aircon Hours||Open 24 hours|
General Dos and Don'ts
1. Do help to lower your volume so that the environment remains conducive for everyone in Converge Spot.
2. Do help to keep our premises clean and take good care of the equipment.
3. Do help us do better in sustainability efforts by placing empty cans into our metal cans recycling bin.
4. We care for our customers' wellness and also our staff. Please do not abuse our staff but inform our Converge Spot managers should there be a need.
5. Should any action by a customer, may it be towards our staff or otherwise, be deemed inappropriate by the managers of Converge Spot, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to attention, the management reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the customer which may result in, but not limited to, being asked to leave without a refund for any services incurred.
Bring Your Own (B.Y.O) Food
1. Food in plastic single-use disposables is not allowed in Converge Spot's premises. Customers are encouraged to utilise reusable containers.
2. Pungent food such as durian, fermented beancurd and others that may affect other customers will not be allowed.
3. Beverages in plastic bottles, cups, or bags are not allowed. Customers are encouraged to utilise reusable thermals or bottles.
4. Converge Spot reserves all rights to deny consumption of food and beverages that are not in line with our 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle) philosophy.