Workspace by the minute
You need to pay extra fees to use other amenities. Please approach the Community team at the front desk to purchase amenities.
|Today||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Community Team Hours||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Aircon Hours||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
1. WeWork common spaces are available for the use of our members and their guests (For Hot Desk /Passes members, you will be required to book conference room before inviting your guests to visit WeWork premises).
2. While you are using a WeWork space, you are responsible for your personal property. WeWork will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
3. For the safety and enjoyment of all members of our community, you shall act in a respectful manner in the space, and shall not perform any activity or cause or permit anything that is reasonably likely to be disruptive or dangerous to us or any members, or our/their employees, guests, or property. If you need to take a nap or a rest, please use the break rooms or other facilities marked with similar function, if any, and please avoid the same in any other common areas.
4. Use of any WeWork space to conduct or pursue any illegal or offensive activities is strictly prohibited, and weapons of any kind, and any other offensive, dangerous, hazardous, inflammable or explosive materials are strictly prohibited in any WeWork space. If you become aware of illegal activity in a WeWork space, contact your Community Team or call the WeWork emergency phone line immediately.
5. Some of our spaces are pet friendly. You can confirm whether certain WeWork locations are pet friendly by contacting the building's Community team. We may require individuals bringing pets to a WeWork space to display proof of vaccination for such pet and/or evidence of compliance with applicable local regulations. You will be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this pet to other members or guests or other occupants of the Premises or to the property of WeWork or any employees, members, guests, other occupants, or the owner(s) of the WeWork space, and WeWork will not be liable for any injury to pets in our spaces. We reserve the right to restrict any person's right to bring a pet in a WeWork space in our discretion.
6. Please be advised that for security reasons, we may, in our discretion, regularly record certain areas in a WeWork space via video.
7. Please do not take meals in conference rooms. Please do not bring in or eat any smelly or pungent food in WeWork space.
8. If you wish to use conference rooms in other locations during non-business hours, please contact our paid event team. Email: email@example.com
9. Please do not film in WeWork space without our consent. If you wish to film in WeWork space, please contact Community team 10 working days in advance. You will be required to complete the Filming Request Form and send the same to your building's Community team. You may film in WeWork space only after obtaining our permission.
10. For any of your Members or guests using the WeWork wireless internet and/or the WeWork Member Network, such persons' computers, tablets, mobile devices and other electronic equipment must be (a) kept up-to-date with the latest software updates provided by the software vendor and (b) kept clean of any malware, viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, or anything that is designed to perform malicious, hostile and/or intrusive operations. We reserve the right to remove any device from our networks that poses a threat to our networks or users until the threat is remediated.
11. Your members or guests may not operate any equipment in our space that has a higher heat output or electrical consumption than in a typical office environment, or places excessive strain on our electrical, IT, HVAC or structural systems, with such determination to be made in our sole discretion, without our prior approval.
12. For any items provided to you by the Community team for temporary use, you will be responsible for replacement fees should any such property be lost, stolen or destroyed.
13. Smoking in WeWork space is prohibited, including e-cigarettes and atomized cigarettes. In case of violation, you should be responsible for any penalty or liability arising out of such violation. Please work with us to protect the safety of our community.
14. In the event of force majeure such as epidemics and natural disasters, WeWork shall have the right to change business hours in accordance with relevant government orders or regulations.