Workspace by the minute
You need to pay extra fees to use other amenities. Please approach the Community team at the front desk to purchase amenities.
Kindly call us 10-minutes prior to arrival at +852 6919 7257 for access.
HK Works is a pet-friendly, purpose-built private office space, just 5-minutes walk from Wong Chuk Hang MTR. It provides all the convenience of a co-working space and all the comfort and privacy of your own office, you'll be able to move in tomorrow and get straight to work. Our hot-desk area is accessible 24/7 and includes air-conditioning throughout.
Located in bustling Wong Chuk Hang it provides an ideal location close to the beating heart of Hong Kong. This neighbourhood has seen a surge in creativity with a growing list of great coffee shops, gourmet food, and provocative art galleries.
Mon - Sun
Open 24 hours
(closed on public holidays)
Community Team Hours
Mon - Fri
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun
Mon - Sun
Open 24 hours
• Members can enjoy unrestricted access to their workspace with their assigned keycard.
• Staff are available for assistance via email, Whatsapp, or phone. In emergencies the building management's phone number is also available.
• Hot desks are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• All shared spaces are cleaned daily, Monday to Friday (except public holidays)
• If you notice any issues, please inform our staff via Whatsapp or email
• If you are the last one out, please turn off the lights
• Rinse your dishes and leave them in the sink for the cleaners to wash
• Please keep all areas neat and tidy - clean up after yourself
• Label all items in the fridge/freezer. We reserve the right to dispose of anything we deem to be expired/old/bad.
• Members are responsible for their guests actions and should accompany them throughout their stay the HK Works
• Small pets are permitted provided that they stay in Members' private offices and are kept neat and tidy. Any complaints received may result in the revokation of this privilege.
No Member will:
• perform any activity that is reasonably likely to be disruptive or dangerous to anyone in the
• use the office or Services to conduct any illegal activities;
• act in a disrespectful manner towards other Member Companies, their and our employees,
• use the office in a retail, medical, or other capacity involving frequent visits by
members of the public, as a residential or living space, or for any exclusively non-business
• make any copies of any keys or access cards, or lend or share these;
• install any locks in the office without our prior approval;
• store significant amounts of valuable goods or commodities in the offices that are not commonly kept in a commercial. In the event that you do
it, we will not be liable for any such loss;
• bring any weapons, any dangerous, hazardous, inflammable and/or explosive materials into
• Smoke (including e-cigarettes).
Bookings can only be cancelled with a full refund up to 24 hours prior to the start time.
If the booking is cancelled within less than 24 hours of the scheduled time-slot, no refund will be given.