Workspace by the minute
You need to pay extra fees to use other amenities. Please approach the Community team at the front desk to purchase amenities.
Located at the heart of the Sudirman central business district, you’ll find One Pacific Place. Surrounded by a plethora of facilities and equipped with international standards of safety and security, take advantage of this prestigious location and place your company in the centre of Jakarta’s thriving business district.
The modern architecture of One Pacific Place is complemented by our thoughtfully designed workspaces with modern details and ergonomic furniture for an elevated work experience. Behind the scenes, state-of the-art infrastructure propels your business forward.
One Pacific Place sets the standard for high end lifestyle with direct access to the Ritz Carlton Hotel, Pacific Place Residence, and mall. Upscale shops and a variety of restaurants are all within close proximity, leaving you spoilt for choice.
|Community Team Hours||Closed|
1. Members and their guests shall observe proper business dress code and conduct themselves in a businesslike manner within the TEC Premises at all times. TEC reserves the right to inform the Member or guests, if their attire is inappropriate for the business environment
2. Noise levels, whether spoken, music or otherwise, should be kept to a reasonable level throughout all areas of the Premises, including Office Units, Community Lounges, Meeting Rooms and Corridors, to ensure ALL members’ fair use of the communal spaces and all to continue to enjoy the business environment. We ask you to exercise consideration by refraining from holding informal meetings or taking long phone calls in the corridors, as this may disturb others
3. No public touting of business is allowed in the building as well as on the Premises, unless under specific guidance and approval from TEC staff
4. Members shall not throw anything out of the windows or doors or into any areas of the Premises or deposit waste paper or rubbish anywhere, except in proper receptacles. Any refuse such as equipment and non-compactable items is to be disposed of at the costs of the Member
5. Smoking of cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes or any other type is not allowed at any time in any area of the Premises, except in any designated areas of the building. Penalties will be incurred, with reference to the local rules and regulations
6. TEC reserves the right to exclude or evict from the Premises, any person who in the opinion of TEC is under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs. TEC shall, in no case, be liable for any damages or for the admission into or exclusion from the Premises of any person
7. Communal areas are not to be used for storage, transfer or other movement of any bulk / large quantity of goods, at anytime by Members, unless agreed in advance with TEC
8. Members shall not permit any person to be lodged in or sleep in any area of the Premises, their individual office unit or otherwise
9. Members shall return to TEC on the expiration of their agreed term, all access keys or cards, without alteration of any locks within the Premises
10. For the protection of our Members, all visitors and guests (including children), must register upon arrival at the Premises and
be accompanied by our Member or representative at all times while in the TEC Premises
11. Except with the written consent of TEC, no animals shall be brought into or kept in the Premises at any time
12. All Members are required to ensure all of their visitors and guests comply with all of the documented In-House Policies listed
In the event of an emergency, please take note of the below services who should be your first point of contact.
Building Management 021- 5770001-2
Police, Fire & Ambulance 112
Free Ambulance Service 112
SECURITY All entrances and exits are secured, and an access card is required. If any matters of concern arise, please contact our Engagement Team or Manager in charge.